- Geelong Location
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Casual or Full Time Opportunity
This is an opportunity to work in a great team to provide Supply Base Operator duties to the TEK-Ocean Geelong Supply Base to support marine and logistics activities.
TEK-Ocean has just been awarded the contract to provide Supply Base Services at Geelong Port for an upcoming offshore drilling campaign. Activities include:
- Implementation of a Project and Site-Specific Safety Management System
- Inventory control and procurement
- Preparation and packing of equipment for offshore drilling operations
- Handling and storage of offshore drilling equipment
- Vessel loading and unloading activities
- Waste management
- Management of site access
- Management of various sub-contractors to provide all services required for the Geelong Supply Base.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Physical execution of all required supply base operations including:
- Loading/Unloading trucks,
- Packing/unpacking containers/ baskets to be sent offshore,
- Strapping/lashing cargo in containers for safe transit,
- Staging of cargo for stevedoring team,
- Rigging/Dogging (as required),
- Forklift operations,
- General housekeeping,
- Operate in compliance with the site Health Safety Environmental Management Plan.
- Be reliable, flexible and be a strong team player.
- Hold a High-Risk License Including Forklift and Dogging.
- A current driver’s licence.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Well-developed communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate value adding achievements.
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays as business demands.
- Oil and gas, in particular supply base experience is highly regarded.
Who will you be joining?
We are a team of offshore and onshore specialists offer innovative end-to-end solutions to the Energy Sector via a comprehensive range of services including subsea, maritime, logistics and shore base, consultancy, engineering, project management and specialist oilfield services. Working out of sites in WA and VIC, we pride ourselves on the way in which our team represents us, through provide exception client services and solutions.
If you are committed to excellence, integrity and looking to join a progressive organisation, we would love to hear from you. TEK-Ocean will offer a range of employee benefits with the intent of rewarding performance and as part of an overall employee value proposition.
**We are managing this process internally and do not require the assistance of Agency recruiters at this stage - thank you**