- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Dandenong South Office Location
- Initially Working from Home
There are exciting plans to grow the business and there is the opportunity to fast track your career within TEK-Ocean.
Commencing with this immediate opportunity, the successful candidate will be an experienced Management Accountant who is seeking to grow their career. You will join us at exciting time in the company's growth and as part of that, we are in the initial stages of an IT systems transition from MYOB to Pronto.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Your ability to prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards will be the starting point in your journey with TEK-Ocean. MYOB is the current platform and you will play a major part in the establishment of Pronto as the new business management system. Specific duties include:
- Preparation of financial reports including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and monthly Cash Flow
- Preparation of month end journals and general ledger reconciliations
- Management of project billing and revenue streams
- Maintaining AR customer files and records
- Assisting in preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of BAS, payroll tax, superannuation calculations and lodgement
- Assisting with preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Back up support for AP, AR and payroll officers
- Adhoc reporting and projects as required
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Management Accountant.
- A strong career in Accounting ideally in the project / engineering services industry spanning AR, AP and possibly payroll.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage with stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Advanced use of Microsoft applications
- Use of MYOB is a definite advantage
- Use of Pronto is desirable
Who will you be joining?
We are a team of offshore and onshore specialists offer innovative end-to-end solutions to the Energy Sector via a comprehensive range of services including subsea, maritime, logistics and shore base, consultancy, engineering, project management and specialist oilfield services. Working out of sites in WA and VIC, we pride ourselves on the way in which our team represents us, through provide exception client services and solutions.
If this opportunity to work with the best sounds like you and you are committed to excellence, integrity and looking to fast track your career, we would love to hear from you.
TEK-Ocean will offer a range of employee benefits with the intent of rewarding performance and as part of an overall employee value proposition.
**We are managing this process internally and do not require the assistance of Agency recruiters at this stage - thank you**